WE ARE COMING SOON!!!
We are coming soon!!!
Token-Shares (QADSAN) Basic Rules
- QADSAN works without interruption, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- There are token-shares of 10 virtual companies on the market.
- There are 3 types of companies traded:
- Ordinary companies (1-7)
ELGOOG Company №1
LAPYAP Company №2
EKIN Company №3
TFOSORCIM Company №4
ISPEP Company №5
ASIV Company №6
MARGELET Company №7
The prices of these companies token-shares change chaotically from the point of view of the players – almost like on a real exchange. The likelihood of their rise and fall is in accordance with changes in the token-shares prices.
However, no one token share holder can lose more than 5% of their invested capital during one round.
- Preferred company (8)
KOOBECAF Company №8
The value of this company token-shares is supported by the QADSAN community, so its value is constantly growing at an average rate of 15% per month (approximately 435% per year).
To ensure this monthly increase, QADSAN has established a dedicated reserve fund that is continually replenished by deducting a predetermined amount from the exchange’s income (1.5% commission charged on every buy / sell transaction).
A fall in the value of this company token-shares is theoretically possible in the event of the following situation: if a panic rises among the token-shares holders and demand for all token-shares on the market stops, in other words, the Special Reserves Fund dries up.
But even in this unimaginable situation, the price of the token-shares of the Preferred Company (8), according to the rules regulating the fall in prices, cannot fall by more than 5% per round.
Also, auxiliary stabilization funds exist that ensure the normal operation of the exchange and guarantee liquidity in any scenario.
- High-yield and high-risk companies (9,10)
ELPPA Company №9
ALSET Company №10
The description of these companies speaks for itself.
The value of these companies token-shares is growing very quickly – perhaps at a rate of 50% and 100% per month, respectively. However, in theory, their value could fall just as quickly.
The decrease in the value of company No. 9 may amount to 50%, i.e. token-shares can suddenly lose half of their value.
In the case of company No. 10, there is no such limitation, which means that the share may be completely devalued.
By the way, we are only at the very beginning of growth. If you pay close attention to the current statistics pertaining to the transactions of these companies, you can foresee the moment when the demand will start to fall and when you should stop trading and lock in your profits.
Moreover, this can be done at any time.
- Ordinary companies (1-7)
- Token-shares of all virtual companies (1-10) have 2 prices on QADSAN:
- QADSAN makes profits from the difference between the PURCHASE price and the SELL price.
- The prices for the companies token-shares are set by the QADSAN community in accordance with the conditions on the market.
- QADSAN guarantees that you can always buy any number of token-shares from it at the current PURCHASE price and sell any number of token-shares to it at the current SALE price.
- The token-shares rates for the common companies change twice a day at 08.00 and 20.00 UTC.
- The token-shares rates for the Preferred Company (8) and High Profit and High Risk Companies (9 and 10) change twice a week on Tuesdays and Fridays at 08.00 UTC.
- You can see the token-share prices on any Stellar DEX.
- There are no conditions that determine how long a token holder can keep his shares. Players have the right to sell their token-shares immediately after purchasing them. In addition, they keep their token-shares for as long as they want.
- The minimum purchase amount is $ 1, and no maximum limits are set.
Asset code: QADSAN
QADSAN Token (QADSAN) is a stable token of the QADSAN Token-Shares Market Game project, pegged to the US dollar at a ratio of 1 QADSAN = 1 USD. At the initial stage, the total number of QADSAN tokens is 100 million tokens, in the future, as the project develops, the number of tokens can be increased in accordance with the needs of the project. All tokens of the QADSAN project are traded in pair with QADSAN token, thus maintaining the peg to the US dollar.
Friendly name: QADSAN token
Issuer address: GAKGQRKHKIL5DMOG45JVKATVHUFXJGJBM6EIG5STOS2JFFKD5TVQKZSY
Total supply: 100,000,000 QADSAN
Asset code: ELGOOG
Friendly name: ELGOOG Company N1
Total supply: 100,000,000,000 ELGOOG
Asset code: LAPYAP
Friendly name: LAPYAP Company N2
Total supply: 100,000,000,000 LAPYAP
Asset code: EKIN
Friendly name: EKIN Company N3
Total supply: 100,000,000,000 EKIN
Asset code: TFOSORCIM
Friendly name: TFOSORCIM Company N4
Total supply: 100,000,000,000 TFOSORCIM
Asset code: ISPEP
Friendly name: ISPEP Company N5
Total supply: 100,000,000,000 ISPEP
Asset code: ASIV
Friendly name: ASIV Company N6
Total supply: 100,000,000,000 ASIV
Asset code: MARGELET
Friendly name: MARGELET Company N7
Total supply: 100,000,000,000 MARGELET
Asset code: KOOBECAF
Friendly name: KOOBECAF Company N8
Total supply: 100,000,000,000 KOOBECAF
Asset code: ELPPA
Friendly name: ELPPA Company N9
Total supply: 100,000,000,000 ELPPA
Asset code: ALSET
Friendly name: ALSET Company N10
Total supply: 100,000,000,000 ALSET