QADSAN token-shares market game
What is QADSAN?
QADSAN היא פלטפורמת GameFI המאפשרת לאנשים להמר על מניות אסימון של חברות וירטואליות ולקבל תשואות גבוהות מהמסחר בהן.
A QADSAN market game player can trade token-shares of 10 “virtual companies”. Each of those companies have their own name and logo, but they often referred to by the number under which they are listed.
לדעת יותר מ
- QADSAN market game works without interruption, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- There are token-shares of 10 virtual companies on the market.
- There are 3 types of companies traded:
- Ordinary companies (1-7)
ELGOOG Company №1
LAPYAP Company №2
EKIN Company №3
TFOSORCIM Company №4
ISPEP Company №5
ASIV Company №6
MARGELET Company №7
The prices of these companies token-shares change chaotically from the point of view of the players – almost like on a real stock exchange. The likelihood of their rise and fall is in accordance with changes in the token-shares prices.
However, no one token-share holder can lose more than 20% of their invested capital during one round (trading session).
One round (trading session) is the period between changes in prices for token-shares of gaming companies.
- Privileged company (8)
KOOBECAF Company №8
The value of this company token-shares is supported by the QADSAN, so its value is constantly growing at an average rate of 10% per month (up to approximately 215% per year).
To ensure this monthly increase, QADSAN has established a Special Reserve Fund that is continually replenished by deducting a predetermined amount from the QADSAN’s income (spread of 1.5% is charged on every buy/sell transaction from 1-8 token-shares and of 5-8% from 9 and 10).
A fall in the value of this company token-shares is theoretically possible in the event of the following situation: if a panic rises among the token-shares holders and demand for all token-shares on the market stops, in other words, the Special Reserve Fund dries up.
But even in this unimaginable situation, the price of the token-shares of the Privileged Company (8), according to the rules regulating the fall in prices the Privileged Company, cannot fall by more than 10% per round.
Also, auxiliary stabilization funds exist that ensure the normal operation of QADSAN and guarantee liquidity in any scenario.*
- High-yield and high-risk companies (9,10)
ELPPA Company №9
ALSET Company №10
The description of these companies speaks for itself.
The value of these companies token-shares is constantly growing and growing very quickly – perhaps at a rate of up to 50% and 100% per month, respectively. However, in theory, if their economies overheat, their value could fall just as quickly.
The decrease in the value of company No. 9 may amount to 50%, i.e. token-shares can suddenly lose half of their value.
In the case of company No. 10, there is no such limitation, which means that the share may be completely devalued.
By the way, we are only at the very beginning of growth. If you pay close attention to the current statistics pertaining to the transactions of these companies, you can foresee the moment when the demand will start to fall and when you should stop trading and lock in your profits.
Moreover, this can be done at any time.
- Ordinary companies (1-7)
- Token-shares of all virtual companies (1-10) have 2 prices on QADSAN:
- QADSAN makes profits from the difference between the PURCHASE price and the SELL price.
- Prices for token-shares of Ordinary Companies N1-7 are set, inter alia, in accordance with market conditions:
If the circulation supply of token-shares as a result of the last round has increased, then the price in the next round will increase in proportion to the difference in the circulation supply of token-shares between the two previous rounds.
Accordingly, if the circulation supply of token-shares in circulation has decreased in comparison with the previous round, then the price of token-shares in the next round will decrease according to the same algorithm, but no more than 20% in one round.
- QADSAN guarantees that you can always buy any number of token-shares from it at the current PURCHASE price and sell any number of token-shares to it at the current SALE price.
- The token-shares prices for the Ordinary Companies can change twice a day at a randomly selected time.
During the beta version of the game, rates can change once.
- The token-shares prices for the Privileged Company (8) and High Profit and High Risk Companies (9 and 10) change twice a week on Tuesdays and Fridays along with the prices of ordinary companies.
- You can see the prices of token-shares on any exchanges where QADSAN tokens are traded.
- There are no conditions that determine how long a token holder can keep his shares. Players have the right to sell their token-shares immediately after purchasing them. In addition, they keep their token-shares for as long as they want.
- QADSAN tokens can be paid “dividends” in the form of token-shares of virtual companies or QADSAN tokens.
- The minimum deposit (purchase amount) is $0.01, the maximum amount is not limited.
- To participate in the game, you must indicate in your personal Profile on the qadsan.com website your valid Telegram account registered in the official QADSAN group and your Stellar or Binance wallet.
The official wallets of the game are only the wallets indicated in your profile, any project tokens are not credited to other wallets, including for the exchange of previously unofficially purchased tokens.
IMPORTANT: In the absence of this data, the player loses the opportunity to withdraw bonuses, exchange and receive new tokens, as well as make any claims to the project.
This requirement is due to the need to pass the minimum KYC for all participants in the game.
If you wish to see the complete rules, click here.
Asset code: QADSAN
QADSAN Token (QADSAN) is a native token of the QADSAN Token-Shares Market Game, the token price is determined by the market and depends on supply and demand. At the initial stage, the total number of QADSAN tokens is 100 billion tokens, in the future, as the project develops, the number of tokens can be increased in accordance with the needs of the project. All token-shares of the QADSAN project are traded in pair with QADSAN token.
Friendly name: QADSAN token
Issuer address: GAOLE7JSN4OB7344UCOOEGIHEQY2XNLCW6YHKOCGZLTDV4VRTXQM27QU
Total supply: 100,000,000,000 QADSAN
Asset code: ELGOOG
Friendly name: ELGOOG Company N1
Total supply: 1,000,000,000,000 ELGOOG
Asset code: LAPYAP
Friendly name: LAPYAP Company N2
Total supply: 100,000,000,000 LAPYAP
Asset code: EKIN
Friendly name: EKIN Company N3
Total supply: 100,000,000,000 EKIN
Asset code: TFOSORCIM
Friendly name: TFOSORCIM Company N4
Total supply: 100,000,000,000 TFOSORCIM
Asset code: ISPEP
Friendly name: ISPEP Company N5
Total supply: 100,000,000,000 ISPEP
Asset code: ASIV
Friendly name: ASIV Company N6
Total supply: 100,000,000,000 ASIV
Asset code: MARGELET
Friendly name: MARGELET Company N7
Total supply: 100,000,000,000 MARGELET
Asset code: KOOBECAF
Friendly name: KOOBECAF Company N8
Total supply: 200,000,000,000 KOOBECAF
Asset code: ELPPA
Friendly name: ELPPA Company N9
Total supply: 200,000,000,000 ELPPA
Asset code: ALSET
Friendly name: ALSET Company N10
Total supply: 100,000,000,000 ALSET
Asset code: NOZAMA
NOZAMA Reward Company and NOZAMA token — the most profitable token-share of the project.
NOZAMA Token (NOZAMA) is a special token of the QADSAN Token-Shares Market Game project that allows you to place bets on the increase or decrease in the price of other QADSAN token-shares and earn up to 100% per day or even more!
Friendly name: NOZAMA
Issuer address: GDVA6YXBBNA7ONRYIWQDVSZC366EU5HQIBKPY4PNM4QBVSDJCKYMF2EE
Total supply: 100,000,000,000 NOZAMA
Disclaimer: All company names and branding attributes are not associated with any real company. Any coincidence with existing or former companies is accidental.
*However, you must remember that this is only a game and you may lose your bets if the market falls.