Token-shares Market Game
White Paper & Regolamento ufficiale
A gaming platform that allows people to place bets on “aziende virtuali”
token-share e ottieni alti rendimenti dal loro trading.
September 01, 2021
What is QADSAN
QADSAN è una piattaforma GameFI che consente alle persone di scommettere su token-share di società virtuali e ottenere rendimenti elevati dal loro trading.
Un giocatore di mercato QADSAN può scambiare quote di token di 10 “aziende virtuali”. Each of those companies have their own name and logo, but they often referred to by the number under which they are listed. There are 3 types of companies traded:
- Società ordinarie (1-7)
- Azienda privilegiata (8)
- Imprese ad alto rendimento e ad alto rischio (9,10)
Ordinary companies (1-7):
ELGOOG Azienda №1
LAPYAP Azienda №2
EKIN Azienda №3
TFOSORCIM Azienda №4
ISPEP Azienda №5
ASIV Azienda №6
MARGELET Azienda №7
The prices of these companies token-shares change chaotically from the point of view of the players – almost like on a real stock exchange. The likelihood of their rise and fall is in accordance with changes in the token-shares prices.
Tuttavia, nessun detentore di token share può perdere più del 20% del capitale investito durante un round (sessione di trading).
Un round (sessione di negoziazione) è il periodo tra le variazioni dei prezzi delle azioni token delle società di gioco.
Privileged company (8):
KOOBECAF Azienda №8
The value of this company token-shares is supported by the QADSAN, so its value is constantly growing at an average rate of 10% per month (up to approximately 215% per year), but later it can be reduced to 5-7% per month or 84-125% per annum.
Per garantire questo aumento mensile, QADSAN ha istituito un Fondo di riserva speciale che viene continuamente rifornito deducendo un importo predeterminato dal reddito di QADSAN (uno spread dell'1,5% viene addebitato su ogni transazione di acquisto/vendita da 1-8 token-share e di 5- 8% da 9 e 10).
A fall in the value of this company token-shares is theoretically possible in the event of the following situation: if a panic rises among the token-shares holders, the demand for all token-shares on the market will decrease and their price also go down. In this case all the resources of the QADSAN game from the Reserve Fund will be directed to leveling the price of these token-shares.
Ma anche in questa situazione inimmaginabile, il prezzo delle azioni-token della Società Privilegiata (8), secondo le regole che regolano il ribasso dei prezzi, non può scendere di oltre il 10% per round.
Also, auxiliary stabilization funds exist that ensure the normal operation of QADSAN and guarantee liquidity in any scenario.**
High-yield and high-risk companies (9,10):
ELPPA Azienda №9
ALSET Azienda №10
La descrizione di queste aziende parla da sé.
The value of these companies token-shares is constantly growing very quickly and growing very quickly – perhaps at a rate of up to 50% and 100% per month, respectively. However, in theory, if their economies overheat, their value could fall just as quickly.
La diminuzione del valore della società n. 9 può ammontare al 50%, ovvero le azioni token possono perdere improvvisamente la metà del loro valore.
In the case of company No. 10, there is no such limitation, which means that the token-share may be completely devalued.
However, if you pay close attention to the current statistics pertaining to the transactions of these companies, you can foresee the moment when the demand will start to fall and when you should stop trading and lock in your profits.
Inoltre, questo può essere fatto in qualsiasi momento.
*One round (trading session) is the period between two consecutive changes in gaming companies’ token-share prices.
**In any case, you must remember that this is only a game and you may lose your bets if the market falls.
Jurisdiction and owner of QADSAN
QADSAN Token-Shares Market Game is owned and maintained by NEHOC ONLINE BUSINESS GROUP SOCIEDAD DE RESPONSABILIDAD LIMITADA (Costa Rica, Guanacaste-Bagaces, Certificate of registration # 3102810771).
The QADSAN TM logo and all other virtual company logos and graphics on this website are the sole property of NEHOC ONLINE BUSINESS GROUP SOCIEDAD DE RESPONSABILIDAD LIMITADA.
Perché il Costa Rica?
La Repubblica del Costa Rica è uno stato dell ' America Centrale. L'ordinamento giuridico della giurisdizione si basa sul diritto civile spagnolo. Il Costa Rica ha una lunga storia di gioco d'azzardo.
For many years Costa Rica has been considered the “home” of over 400 gambling companies. Most of the companies are self-regulatory.
Le aziende costaricane hanno l'opportunità di organizzare e condurre tutti i tipi di gioco d'azzardo (lotteria, scommesse sportive, giochi di carte, ecc.). È vietato fornire servizi di gioco d'azzardo ai residenti in Costa Rica.
We declare unequivocally that QADSAN, with its virtual companies and token-shares, is nothing more than an online gambling venture that does not in any way trade real shares on the real stock market and is not another investment-related business to which the financial market rules and regulations may apply.
1. QADSAN (hereinafter the “Game”) is defined as a token-share market game that can be played on Decentralized Exchanges (DEX) supporting these tokens.
2. A gamer is defined as a person who agrees to the Official Rules, Terms and Conditions or any other pages on this website.
3. QADSAN works without interruption, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
4. There are 3 types of token-shares of 10 virtual companies on the market.
5. Token-shares of all virtual companies (1-10) have 2 prices on QADSAN:
Prezzo d'acquisto è il prezzo al quale puoi acquistare queste token share da QADSAN;
Prezzo di vendita è il prezzo al quale puoi vendere queste azioni token QADSAN.
6. QADSAN makes profits from the difference between the PURCHASE price and the SELL price.
7. QADSAN garantisce che puoi sempre acquistare un numero qualsiasi di azioni token da esso al prezzo di ACQUISTO corrente e vendere un numero qualsiasi di azioni token al prezzo corrente di VENDITA.
8. The token-shares prices for the Ordinary Companies can change twice a day at a randomly selected time.
Durante la versione beta del gioco, le tariffe possono cambiare una volta.
9. The token-shares prices for the Privileged Company (8) and High Profit and High Risk Companies (9 and 10) change twice a week on Tuesdays and Fridays along with the prices of ordinary companies.
10. You can see the prices of token-shares on any exchanges where QADSAN tokens are traded.
11. There are no any conditions that determine how long holder can keep his token-shares. Players have the right to sell their token-shares immediately after purchasing them, unless these token-shares are associated with any bonuses. In addition, they keep their token-shares for as long as they want.
12. QADSAN tokens can be paid “dividends” in the form of token-shares of virtual companies or QADSAN tokens.
13. Il deposito minimo (importo di acquisto) è $ 0,01, l'importo massimo non è limitato.
14. Per partecipare al gioco, devi indicare nel tuo Profilo personale sul qadsan.com sito web il tuo account Telegram valido registrato nel gruppo ufficiale QADSAN e il tuo portafoglio Stellar o Binance.
15. The official wallets of the game are only the wallets indicated in your profile, any project tokens are not credited to other wallets, including for the exchange of previously unofficially purchased tokens.
16. IMPORTANTE: in assenza di questi dati, il giocatore perde l'opportunità di prelevare bonus, scambiare e ricevere nuovi token, nonché di avanzare pretese sul progetto.
Questo requisito è dovuto alla necessità di superare il KYC minimo per tutti i partecipanti al gioco.
17. Website is defined as all information and files stored on the server (s) that contain these Official Rules, Terms and Conditions or any other pages that is part of the Game.
18. A player in a game is defined as the person who initiates a request to open an Account on this website and who has purchased any QADSAN token-shares.
19. “Account” is defined as a set of participant information and any bets, accepted by QADSAN for use in the “Game”
20. “Company” – NEHOC ONLINE BUSINESS GROUP SOCIEDAD DE RESPONSABILIDAD LIMITADA (company registered on March 22, 2021 in Costa Rica, Guanacaste Bagases, registration certificate No. 3102810771).
21. This website is open to individuals who have reached the age of majority in a jurisdiction of residence where such participation is not prohibited or regulated.
22. QADSAN employees and their immediate family members are not allowed to participate in the game.
23. The player agrees, without exception, to follow the QADSAN rules published on the Website.
24. These rules, terms, terms and conditions may be changed from time to time by the QADSAN administration as necessary.
25. Failure to follow such rules may result in disqualification and legal proceedings.
26. All purchases and sales of token-shares are carried out in QADSAN tokens, the rate of which, for convenience, is tied to the US dollar rate. The player is solely responsible for any applicable taxes and fees in connection with any income received.
27. The Player can decide to replenish the deposit by purchasing QADSAN tokens at any time, and there is no requirement to continue participation in order for a Player to make such request.
In the interests of the holders of token-shares belonging to virtual companies 9 and 10, and of preserving the dynamics of the game, QADSAN have the right to decide against reducing the SELL price of these companies in favor of treating the amount of money spent on the purchase of token-shares in Companies 9 and 10 as if it had been spent on the purchase of shares in Company 8, the Privileged Company at the BUY price on that day.
In addition, in order to maintain prices for token-shares, QADSAN has the right to perform a Reverse Split – consolidation of token-shares by reducing the number of token-shares in circulation by proportionally combining them. In this case, the required number of token-shares is debited (using Stellar blockchain Clawback operation) from the participants’ addresses and burned. At the same time, the total par value of token-shares, their market cap and the percentage of holders in the respective “companies” does not change. The split procedure and its mechanism are published by the QADSAN game at the time of the decision on the reverse split.
The purpose of the reverse split is to forcefully increase the price of one token-share.
28. The Player is not obliged to participate in the Game, and such participation, if chosen by the Player, remains at the discretion of the Player and at his full risk.
29. The decisions made by the Company on all issues related to the Game are final, binding and irrefutable in all matters.
If necessary (for example, for technical reasons), QADSAN can provide players with additional information (for example, regarding prices for token shares, etc.) by email. In such cases, the information received on this matter is considered official.
30. Player consents to use his/her name for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation except where prohibited by law. Player, by acceptance of Prize, acknowledges compliance with all rules.
31. The Company makes no representations or warranties, implicit or explicit, as to the legal right for Player to participate in the Game nor any of the Company’s employees, licensees, distributors, wholesalers, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion or other agencies, media partners, agents or retailers shall have the authority to make any such representations or warranties.
32. The rules, terms, conditions and conditions contained in this document may be changed and / or supplemented only by the Company posting such changes and / or amendments on the website, or by notifying players and interested parties by e-mail.
33. The Company is not responsible for computer failures or attempts by the Player to participate in the Game by methods, means or methods not provided by the Company.
QADSAN decides what information appears on the site.
34. The rules, regulations, terms and conditions contained in this document represent the complete, final and exclusive agreement between the Player and the Company.
34.1. By submitting a request to register, open an Account, use and reuse such an Account, participate in the Game or buy and sell token-shares, the Player hereby represents, warrants and certifies all of the following:
34.2. The player fully understands, agrees, becomes a member and must comply with all the rules, terms and conditions contained in this document, and as such rules, terms and conditions may change from time to time.
Players should be aware that since this is a virtual game, some of the information on the site is also virtual (company profiles, company directors, etc.).
34.3. The player is over 18 years of age or is an adult as defined in the jurisdiction of the tier.
34.4. Player shall not allow any other person or third party including, without limitation, any minor, to use or reuse Player’s Account, access and/or use any materials or information from the Web Site and any nformation relating to a Player’s Account as stored on Player’s computer or elsewhere, accept any Payout, or participate in the Game.
34.5. The Player does not consider the Game or the Website to be offensive, inappropriate or indecent.
34.6. Player shall hold the Company, its employees, officers, directors, licensees, distributors, wholesalers, endors, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion or other agencies, media partners, agents and retailers harmless and shall fully indemnify the same from any and all costs, expenses, liabilities and damages hatsoever that may arise as a result of Player’s; (i) entry, use, or reuse of the Web Site (ii) use of any materials at the Web Site (iii) participation in the Game, or (iv) the acceptance of any Payouts.
34.7. Player’s interest in the Game and the Web Site is personal, and not professional; Player’s entering the Web Site is solely for Player’s own personal entertainment and any other entrance, access, use or reuse of the Web Site by Player is strictly prohibited.
34.8. Player fully understands the standards and laws, as such standards and laws relate to the Game, of the community/legal jurisdiction to which Player is transporting the material contained in the Web Site, and Player is solely responsible for his/her actions.
34.9. Player understands that violating any rule, regulation, term, or condition herein, may be in violation of applicable law. Player shall be solely responsible for any such violation and, in addition, as a consequence of any such violation, Player’s access to the Web Site may be terminated and legal proceedings may be initiated.
34.10. Player shall periodically review at a rate not less than once monthly these Official Rules, Terms and Conditions as seen here.
34.11. Any dispute arising out of or relating to the Game, Payouts, the Company, the random-number generators or databases shall be governed by the laws of Costa Rica.
34.12. Player shall not participate in the Game, open, use or reuse an Account, enter the Web Site and, or accept any Payout if Player does not fully understand, agree to, become a party to, and shall abide by, without exception, all rules, regulations, terms and conditions contained herein and as such rules, regulations, terms and conditions may change from time-to-time.
34.13. All taxes on prizes are the responsibility of the winners. The Company does not accept any responsibility or damage caused to any computer used while playing the Game or accessing the Web Site.
34.14. The Company does not accept any responsibility for malfunction or inability to play Game which arises from Player not playing game on suitable browser.
Play and Win with QADSAN - Good Luck!
QADSAN Game Tokens
Codice bene: QADSAN
QADSAN Token (QADSAN) is a native token of the QADSAN Token-Shares Market Game, the token price is determined by the market and depends on supply and demand. At the initial stage, the total number of QADSAN tokens is 100 billion tokens, in the future, as the project develops, the number of tokens can be increased in accordance with the needs of the project. All token-shares of the QADSAN project are traded in pair with QADSAN token.
Nome amichevole: QADSAN gettone
Indirizzo dell'emittente: GAOLE7JSN4OB7344UCOOEGIHEQY2XNLCW6YHKOCGZLTDV4VRTXQM27QU
Total supply: 100,000,000,000 QADSAN
Codice bene: ELGOOG
Soprannome: ELGOOG Azienda N1
Fornitura totale: 190.000.000.000 ELGOOG
Codice bene: LAPYAP
Soprannome: LAPYAP Azienda N2
Fornitura totale: 100.000.000 LAPYAP
Codice bene: EKIN
Soprannome: EKIN Azienda N3
Offerta totale: 100.000.000 EKIN
Codice bene: TFOSORCIM
Soprannome: TFOSORCIM Azienda N4
Fornitura totale: 100.000.000 TFOSORCIM
Codice bene: ISPEP
Soprannome: ISPEP Azienda N5
Fornitura totale: 100.000.000 ISPEP
Codice bene: ASIV
Soprannome: ASIV Azienda N6
Offerta totale: 100.000.000 ASIV
Codice bene: MARGELET
Soprannome: MARGELET Azienda N7
Offerta totale: 100.000.000 MARGELET
Codice bene: KOOBECAF
Soprannome: KOOBECAF Azienda N8
Fornitura totale: 200.000.000.000 di KOOBECAF
Codice bene: ELPPA
Soprannome: ELPPA Azienda N9
Fornitura totale: 200.000.000.000 ELPPA
Codice bene: ALSET
Soprannome: ALSET Azienda N10
Offerta totale: 100.000.000 ALSET
Codice bene: NOZAMA
NOZAMA Reward Company e token NOZAMA: la quota di token più redditizia del progetto.
NOZAMA Token (NOZAMA) è un token speciale del progetto QADSAN Token-Shares Market Game che ti consente di scommettere sull'aumento o la diminuzione del prezzo di altre token share QADSAN e guadagnare fino al 100% al giorno o anche di più!
Nome amichevole: NOZAMA
Indirizzo dell'emittente: GDVA6YXBBNA7ONRYIWQDVSZC366EU5HQIBKPY4PNM4QBVSDJCKYMF2EE
Fornitura totale: 100.000.000 NOZAMA